We want your business!
Mayor Shing-Fu Hsueh, the Economic Advisory Council, and West Windsor's planning board will do everything that we can to expedite the location of your business here in West Windsor, as well as make you feel at home.
Contact Patricia Ward at (609) 799-2400.
- 2002- West Windsor is the first town in New Jersey to be recognized by the National Environmental Education Federation as a "Green Town, U.S.A" for exemplary Resource Planning and Management, Air Quality, Water Resources, Open Lands and Natural Systems, and Waste Management
- 2002- The West Windsor Senior Center was the first municipal senior center in the State of New Jersey to receive National Accreditation by NISC (National Institute of Senior Centers).
- 2002- West Windsor builds the first 9/11 memorial in the nation at the Ron Rogers Arboretum, built in 7 months from donations
- 2009- AOL ranked West Windsor the most family-friendly neighborhood in the United States
- 2010- Sustainable Jersey program awarded silver level recognition to West Windsor, one of three municipalities in New Jersey to receive this level of award, and the highest level of the award given up to that year
- 2011- West Windsor is the first town in New Jersey recognized by the League of American Bicyclists with a bronze level award as a Bicycle Friendly Community
- 2011- West Windsor is the 24th municipality in New Jersey given “Transit Village” designation by The New Jersey Department of Transportation
- 2012- West Windsor Community Farmers Market voted #1 in New Jersey by American Farmland Trust's "Americas Favorite Farmers Market"
West Windsor is a community known for its excellent educational system and warm people. Both of its high schools have received the Blue Ribbon School Award of Excellence by the United States Department of Education, the highest award an American school can receive ...
Triple A Standard and Poor's Bond Rating
Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Rating Services has once again assigned its ‘AAA’ long-term rating to the Township’s general improvement bonds with a stable outlook to the township. The prestigious Triple-A rating is the highest available rating shared by less than ten municipalities in the State of New Jersey. S&P explained the rationale for assigning West Windsor Township this rating in a recent report...
If the great people and culture aren't enough to move your business to West Windsor, the state provides a multitude of incentives directed towards new businesses, everything from tax benefits to a business employment grants to help your business settle...